Make your holiday enjoyment...
Discover Angkor Package from 139.00
Angkor Wat (Khmer អង្គរវត្ត or “Capital Temple”) is a temple complex in Cambodia and the largest religious monument in the world, with the site measuring 162.6 hectares (1,626,000 m; 402 acres). It was originally constructed as a Hindu temple of god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, gradually transforming into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century. It was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century in Yaśodharapura (Khmer យសោធរបុរ, present-day Angkor), the capital of the Khmer Empire, as his state temple and eventual mausoleum. Breaking from the Shaiva tradition of previous kings, Angkor Wat was instead dedicated to Vishnu. As the best-preserved temple at the site, it is the only one to have remained a significant religious centre since its foundation. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors.
Angkor Wat combines two basic plans of Khmer temple architecture the temple-mountain and the later galleries temple. It is designed to represent Mount Meru, home of the devas in Hindu mythology within a moat and an outer wall 3.6 kilometres (2.2 mi) long are three rectangular galleries, each raised above the next. At the centre of the temple stands a quincunx of towers. Unlike most Angkorian temples, Angkor Wat is oriented to the west; scholars are divided as to the significance of this. The temple is admired for the grandeur and harmony of the architecture, its extensive bas-reliefs, and for the numerous devatas adorning its walls.
- Booking period from Now till 30-November-2017
- Traveling period from Now till 20-December-2017
- Deluxe Single USD179.00 nett per room per night
- Deluxe Double/Twin USD199.00 nett per room per night
- One Full day tour included transportation and English speaking tour guide.
- One time Asian set Lunch or dinner at Chenla Coffee House.
- Complimentary 2 ways airport transfers (Airport-resort-airport)
- Free daily evening shuttle service to downtown
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Signature Era welcome drink on arrival
- Free Bottle of drinking water and Coffee/tea Making Facility in room
- One complimentary 60 minutes signature massage per person during the stay (choice of foot or body massage)
- Fresh fruit basket on arrival
- Free WIFI & Internet Access
- Early check-in and late check-out till 3pm (subject to room availability)
- Complimentary access to swimming pool, steam, fitness center and outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Rates are quoted in US dollars and inclusive of government taxes.
- Advance booking is required for massage.
- This promotion is available offer for a minimum of 2 nights stay and extension night will be quoted based on our Best Available Rate.
- Rates quoted above is available offer for a maximum of 2 adult only; in a case on where there is a 3rd person within the same booking is subject as an additional charge of $35.00 per extra bed / night (inclusive of breakfast, and one Asian set lunch or dinner, 60 minutes massage)
- Children under 12 years old sharing the same accommodation with the parents is free of charge but an additional charge of 50% of the adult price will be charged for the meals (i.e. breakfast, lunch or dinner) (Buffet or set menu).
- Hotel will not provide such refunds for the tour are not taken during the stay.
- Reservations are held until 6pm unless guaranteed by Credit Card or Deposit
- Check-in time is 2:00pm and Check-out time is by 12:00 noon.
ដើម្បើចូលរួមអបអរសារទរពិធីបុណ្យអុំទូក អកអំបុកសំពះព្រះខែ សណ្ឋាគារ អង្គរ អេរ៉ាមានកិត្តិយសជំរាបជូននូវការបញ្ចុះតម្លៃជាពិសេសសម្រាប់បងប្អូនខ្មែរទាំងក្នុងនឹងក្រៅប្រទេសទាំងអស់ដែលមានបំណងធ្វើដំណើរកម្សាន្តមកកាន់ទីរួមខេត្តសៀមរាបអង្គរ សូមបញ្ជាការកក់ទៅតាមលក្ខ័ណ្ឌដូចខាងក្រោមនេះ៖ តម្លៃ US$ 69.00 ដុល្លារ...